- Image 01
- Image 02
- Image 03
- Image 04
- Image 05
- Image 06
- Image 07
- Image 08
- Image 09
- Image 10
Many tourist attractions, within a walking distance or a short drive from the residence, are around to explore :
Huay Kwang Night and Days Markets+
- 1.5 Km from hotel , walk 20 mins , taxi 8 mins
- For Taxi in Thai Language: ไปตลาดห้วยขวาง (Pai-Ta-Lard Huay-Kwang)
- Sacred Honor Ganesha Image, the Lord of Obstacles, both of a material and spiritual order.
- From Cart foods to formal restaurant, BBQ, Sea Foods, Fresh Fruits, Thai sweet and snacks etc.
- Fashion Clothes, jewelry, shoes, DVD CD etc.
- Bar beer, tattoo shop, Thai Massages shop
Chatuchak (JatuJak) Sunday Market+
Chatuchak (or Jatujak; Thai: จตุจักร) Sunday market in Bangkok is the largest market in Thailand, and largest of the world Sunday Market. easy called J.J., it covers over 35 acres (142,000 m?) and contains upwards of 15000 stalls. It is estimated that the market receives between 200,000 and 300,000 visitors each day. The market offers a wide variety of products including household items, clothing, Thai handicrafts, religious artifacts, collectibles, foods, plants and live animals from all of the parts of Thailand. Business Hours: Sat and Sun from 6:00-18:00
- 15 Km from hotel
- For Taxi in Thai Language: ไปตลาดจตุจักร Pai-ta-lard-ja-tu-jak
- Estimated one-way by taxi trip to Jatujak Market is 100 -120 Bht
- Estimated time by taxi: 30 -40 mintutes
Take MRT (Subway) Huay-Kwang station. To Bang-Seu Direction. Exit Chatuchak station.
Siam Niramit Theatre Bangkok+
Click here for link http://www.siamniramit.com One of the largest stage productions in the world show, of Thai Arts and Culture with Special Effects Using State-of the Art Technology 150 Performers with 500 costumes Amazing Nightlife Entertainment Attraction in Bangkok City Center
Open 6:00 pm. - 10:00 pm. Showtime 8:00 pm. Daily For reservation +662 649 9222 www.siamniramit.com , E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org 19 Tiamruammit Rd., Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320 Thailand.
2.8 Km from hotel Estimated travel time by taxi: 10-15 minutes. For MRT (subway): Direction to Hua=Lum-Pong. Take exit at MRT Thailand Cultural Center Station – then take Free Shuttle Bus at Exit 1
IT Mall Fortune Town+
IT Mall Fortune is a perfect shopping place for new gears such Computer Hardware, Software, PDA, MP3, Mobile Phones, Movies, Music, Digital Cam ,etc. 5 Km from hotel , Taxi 15 mins , For MRT exit Rama 9 Station
Mansion 7 Boutique Thriller (http://www.themansion7.com)
- 1.5 Km from Hotel , taxi 10 mins
- Open hours : Mon – Thu 12:30 – 23.30 and Fri – Sun 12:30 – 1: 30 AM
- Concept of Food, Fashion and Fear
- Coffee and bakery shop, Restaurants and Bar, Clothes and Accessories, and Haunted House
CGolden Dome Show+Golden Dome Cabaret Show Open 7 days, show start from 17:00 , 18:30 and 20:00
- 1.6 Km from Hotel, Taxi 10 Mins
- Gay Show styles Cabaret
Esplanade Entertainment Complex+
Esplanade Entertainment Complex: from 10:30 to 22:30
- 4 Km from Hotel , Taxi 20 mins ; MRT Subway exit: Thailand Culture Center
- Theatre, Movies, Ice Sate, Bowling, Karaoke, Restaurants, Fashions, Banks, Book Stores, Fitness, etc.
Thailand Culture Center+
Office hours Mon-Fri 8.30-18.00 , Sat 8:30 – 12:00 call +662 247 0028 www.culture.go.th. www.m-culture.go.th Show Time: Upon Schedules
- 2.2 Km from Hotel. Taxi 10 Mins , MRT exit Thailand Culture Center
- Place for Exhibitions, Shows, Dramas, Meeting, Events both International and Domestic.
Central Plaza Rama 9+
Central Rama 9 (Open on September 2011) www.centralplaza.co.th
- 4.5 Km from Hotel, Taxi 15 mins, MRT exit Rama 9 Station
- Trendy Shopping Mall, Restaurants , Banking Services, Movies
All Stars Golf Club+
Hour: Mon-Fri 10:00-23:00, Sat-Sun 09:00-23:00
- 1.8 Km from hotel , Taxi 10 Mins
- Hour: Mon-Fri 10:00-23:00, Sat-Sun 09:00-23:00
- Golf Driving Range, Tennis Court, Archery Cour, Spa, Restaurants
Ratchada Soi 4 and Soi 8+
3.5 Km from Hotel , Taxi 15 mins
- Hours: Mon – Sun 18:00 – 2:00
- Night club, Bar, Live Band , Hip Hop, Rave Music
MRT Huay Kwang+
MRT Rachamongkol line (MRT) route with a total length of 20 kilometers, as well as the underground lines. The station has a total of 18 stations, starting from the front of the Bangkok Railway Station (MRT) to the east along Rama 4, Lumpini Park, Sam Yan. Ratchadaphisek Road, turn left and go north along Ratchadapisek Road. Through Queen Sirikit National Convention, Asoke , Rama 9 Rd, Huay Kwang, Ratchada - Lat Phrao Road, turn left at the entrance to the Lat Phrao. Turn left on Road Through Phahonyothin rd . This ends the area Bang Sue Station. All 18 stations are underground station, station 1 km distance between stations on average.